1. You are celebrating something.
2. You have been a sucky blogger lately.
3. You want your readers to delurk.
4. You found extra cash under your bed.
5. You have sponsors.
*Aherm* Only the first 3 reasons apply here.
1. I will be 28 on the 28th.
2. I haven’t been updating a lot lately; been busy with work. Haven’t been visiting all the lovely blogs I follow, too. I know, I know. I suck.
3. Hello! Say HI!
And so I am giving away a Photojojo Gift Certificate (valued at $50) to ONE LUCKY BLOGFRIEND!
This is open to all my readers. If Photojojo delivers to your corner of the world, you’re qualified to join. YAY!
Disclaimer: Photojojo is not a sponsor here. I happen to love this photo newsletter and their store has all sorts of goodies that I often drool over. I decided to give away a Photojojo GC because their store has got something for the crafty, bored, and fledgling style blogger in me. Whether you love fashion, crafts, or simply all things cute, Photojojo got you covered.
Mechanics: You only need to comment here that you want to join the giveaway. One comment per person please. And use an email addy that you check often. No other “follow/link/blog about/kill my frenemy” instructions, don’t worry. Those kinds of giveaways annoy me, too. (But if you want to follow me, that’s fine. No additional entry if you do, though.)