- I’m on Instagram. Follow a catlady? @boredandcrafty
- Perhaps one of the worst things about living with me is my need to organize. It is always on overdrive. I just don’t know where and when to stop. I want to say I blame Pinterest but that’s also where I found this fantastic photo display idea for a finicky girl like me.Wire hangers? Uh, yeah. Today they display my collection of pretty Japanese sewing magazines. When I get tired of these covers, I’ll clip photos. And when I get tired of those, I’ll clip drawings.
- This is Dwarf. He was a stray. We spent several days feeding him right outside our neighbors’ gates. We cracked after less than a week and took him in.
- We have 5 cats! Can you hear me panicking? No? Well, I’m not. Dwarf is an absolute sweetheart. He was hissing and growling before we took him in but now he’s a total people cat. Also, he has appointed himself “Buddy for Life” of our Siamese cat, Chino. They are so adorable together.
= 0 =
- So it’s my birthday this Saturday. But you know what’s cool? I’m the Crafty Superstar this week over at Cut Out + Keep. Birthday week awesomeness, yes?
- By the way, some of my earlier tutorials are posted on Cut Out + Keep. They vanished from this blog when it “got sick” a year or so ago.
- My guitar bag tutorial is also on Make Projects. Make has a guideline (very Wiki-like) so the tutorial there is easier to understand.
- And speaking of free tutorials, check out this ebook on 11 sewing patterns. The projects included are perfect for sunny days; what could be more perfect?