- A new notebook (stolen from the boyfriend, really) because sometimes, ticking off items from your To Do list is the only thing that can bring back balance to the world.
- When you have cats, you can’t own pretty things. I realized this the very moment our eldest cat, Snow, climbed a book shelf and subsequently broke this telephone booth teapot. Now all I have left of the lovely item is this photograph.
- Interestingly, though, my cats have broken only two of my teapots, this red one included.
- This is the art/inspiration wall of my craft room. I have been wanting to post a photo of this part of my studio for a very long time but sadly, my space does not photograph well. Do you know that I had to edit this picture using two programs to achieve the right color of my walls? TWO! Ridiculous.
- So anyways, silly drama aside, that semi-circle red thing tacked to the board has something to do with my next tutorial.
- Brunette Jennifer Lawrence!
- All Women Stalk got a DIY sub-blog. Come say hi!
- You can also find me over at Ecka & Pecka (together with the very adorable Andie Powers). Come say ahoy!
- I am in love with this tiny house. I am not a big fan of stairs because I am lazy but I think I am not opposed to the idea of a loft bedroom.
- Ladies and gentlemen, a lotion bottle turned into a miniature bathtub. The inspiration and artistry are astounding.