- I’m not sure if you’ve read me complain about the lack of large paper doilies in my city. If you haven’t, it’s a complaint I have made several times. But lo and behold – paper doilies in 8 and 12-inch diameters! Aren’t they gorgeous?
- This reminds me that there are parts of my city that are completely foreign to me. Do you feel that way about your own city sometimes? Does it fill you with hopeful anxiety as it does me?
- Styrofoam balls prettified by the boyfriend’s mom using beads, sequins, and pins. They make for wonderful Christmas decor.
- Chino loves them.
- I already mentioned we bought cheap LED tealight lamps. Now I want to make THESE pretty votive candle holders.
- Also pretty: free floral wallpapers!
- Another set of eye candy that will surely make craft enthusiasts happy: thimbles. I want them for Christmas!
- Want to go somewhere magical? Enter Laetitia Miéral’s world.