Christmas goodies from people who are too lovely to ever break my heart:
- (Possibly vintage) cat teapot given by the boyfriend. Look at that face! And it’s holding a sake bottle! Seriously, is there anything more hilarious than a drunk cat?
- He got this from an antique/surplus store near their house in Manila.
- A Totoro key holder! Also from the boyfriend.
- We’re obsessed with Totoro. One of these days, I will dedicate a post to this Ghibli character.
- Another teapot from a dear friend, Joy. This came all the way from Canada. I love the shape of the lid and handle. Charming, yes?
— 0 —
- So my teapot collection is still growing.
- Craft and design books I’m sure I need. Nate Berkus is a cutie!
- The boyfriend finally uploaded his Kerrigan digital painting to Society6. I have a print of this in my studio. It is stunning. The artwork, not my studio. My studio is a mess.
- These hand drawn bird’s eye view maps are beautiful. They remind me of my old kiddie geography books.
- Good Will Hunting: An Oral History. Fantastic read for any fan of the movie.