Andrea gave me an award (my first for 2013 woot!) and now I have to provide 11 random facts about me and answer 11 questions (provided by Andrea).
1. I’ll start with what’s bothering me right this second: my itchy nose. My nose gets annoyingly itchy when it’s about to rain. Okay, the nose is not ALWAYS accurate. However, I am certain that there is a correlation between my itchy nose and the immediate occurrence of precipitation.
2. I have four cats: Snow, Ghost, Egg, and Chino. We also feed feral cats outside our flat. We have named them Kumare, Gwapo, and The Void (she is an all-black beauty).
3. My days start with a cup of Kapeng Barako. And usually ends with a cup of chamomile tea.
4. My hair is straight when short but reaches frizzy/wavy territory past shoulder length. It grows fast, too, to my dismay.
5. We are a TV-free house. We haven’t had a TV set in 6 or so years. Which is why, when somebody mentions a local celebrity, my first question is always “S/He’s still alive?” I manage to watch only TV shows I like online.
6. These days, exercise comes in the form of playing “tag” and “hide and seek” with my cats. They’re a playful bunch.
7. I don’t enjoy dark chocolate. I love chocolates mixed with nuts or in baked goods, though.
8. I haven’t had soda in about 5 years.
9. I have a Totoro toy/memorabilia collection. We only buy ones from thrift shops, though.
10. Every day, I search “sewing” on Ebay Philippines.
11. I have a degree in Psychology from the University of the Philippines. I am running out of random facts.
The Drea Qs:
1. Most inspiring place in the metro? – Can I say my house? Ha! But really, I love it here. It is a place we have made our own and it’s where I love to create.
2. Who is your favorite local artist and why? — Uzi Emperado. Because he’s wonderfully talented. And he’s my boyfriend. Heh.
4. Dream craft skill — Woodworking!
5. Your craft goal this year — Re-open the online shop. Which I hope I can do some time this February.
6. Type of music you listen to while crafting — Anything and everything. Danger Doom. Louis Armstrong. Fight Club OST. Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Led Zeppelin. Black Sabbath. Frank Sinatra. Daft Punk.
7. Favorite movie and book? – Amelie / I can’t answer the book question; I have too many! Current favorite though is the Dark Tower Series.
8. Favorite childhood activity related to arts/crafts? — I used to draw paper dolls on the inside covers of my books in kindergarten. Boy, did that get me into a lot of trouble.
10. Favorite craft store locally — There is this bead shop in Cebu called, interestingly, Cebu Hardware. I am also a loyal customer of Progress Commercial, Familia House, and Curtains and Trims.
11. Describe your “craft area” at home, and share a photo if you like.