- Woke up at 8:30AM after only 6 hours of sleep. Five if you deduct the hour I woke after a horrible dream and had to be talked back to sleep by the boyfriend.
- Left the house at 9AM to get a haircut.
- Came home at 9:45AM to cook and have breakfast.
- Got ready and waited.
- Received SMS that driver is ready for us at around 11:20AM.
- Arrived at one of the local TV studios at around 12:30PM.
- And at around 1:30PM, I made a fool of myself. Proof:
- Driven home at around 3:30PM and had very late lunch.
- Switched AC on upon arriving home and passed out.
“Acting” is hard work, man. I don’t have the right amount of gaiety for TV, I think.
The TV feature was for a couple of DIY projects, by the way. It was shown yesterday. I didn’t catch it because I don’t have the energy to process my lack of gaiety in front of the camera. Ha.