A little over two weeks into my watercolor typography phase and I’ve just made the whole thing even more fun to do. I added stamps into the mix.
Since I have many stamps that can be grouped under certain categories, this new endeavor is pretty easy to do. I have lots of sewing-related stamps in similar sizes so I started with those.
The pictures below show my process.
The IN proved tricky so I did it last.
I used the same stamps to do my niece’s name. My niece, by the way, is the bomb. She is so, so heavy but it’s okay ‘coz she’s goshdarn cute.
I’ve been playing with the composition and color combos. So far, I like the ever-reliable black and red.