Sweet Bethany gave me this award and I am incredibly happy to receive it. There are rules attached to this particular award but I feel like breaking them to give you 7 reasons why you should read Bethany’s blog. (But I’ll do that later when I finally do the many suggestions she has given me regarding my crafting projects. She’s creative, that lady.)
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. I suck at managing more than 3 accounts on the world wide web. Right now, the only accounts I can manage with a semblance of order are this blog, my personal Facebook account, and my Twitter. Everything else is gathering dust; when you add me up on my shop Facebook account, Tumblr, Craftster, LookBook, or Chictopia, you’d be greeted with cricket sounds. Of course, the fact that I also manage accounts for work restricts my social networking sites status.
2. I ruin surprises. There are two ways with which I accomplish this. First, by accident and the second is by acting like a child who will throw the biggest tantrum on Earth if she doesn’t get her way. An example of the first method: As many of you know, my brain has become a dollhouse-crafting machine. One night, I heard the boyfriend mutter, “Oh, I’ve thought of something fun.” “What?” I asked. He answered by pointing to his monitor so I thought he was referring to his work. A few days after, he posted the Thimblecap drawing he made for me on his Facebook account. I “liked” the photo and followed it with an “Oh! I will make a mini-Thimblecap girl for my dollhouse!” My huge smile was met with a disappointed face. Apparently, he was planning the same thing as a surprise. He even checked out malls for possible Thimblecap girl choices. Poor guy.
3. I often forget where I place my mobile phone. There was a time when my mobile phone was an appendage that no force of nature could take away from me. The case could not be further from the truth today. Now, I can go for days without knowing where my mobile is. When you send me an SMS, expect the magical creatures living in the bathroom sink/book depository or the crack between the bed and the bedroom wall to text you back.
4. I’m 27.
5. For the longest time, I had this dream about doing small-scale carpentry. Y’know, make wooden toys and hobbyhorses and wooden mobiles. Well, that dream was crashed when I made the meter stick bookcase for my dollhouse. While I love hardware stores, I admit that I don’t know what most of the items they sell are for. All I know is that they are shiny and I WANT THEM.
6. I wear size 6 (US) shoes.
7. I’ve been daydreaming a lot lately about wearing trench coats. Finally tried it yay:
Phew! This took longer than expected.
I now pay this award forward to: