One minute I was scheduling a sewing-related post and the next minute I realize it’s already the 24th! May I please have my week back, please please please?
I am waiting…
All right. That will not happen, I guess. So I shall try to remember what I have been doing this week.
1. My parents are in town. One thing I have been doing is eating scrumptious shrimp and incredibly delicious pastries from my city.
2. Due to the aforementioned affair with food, I have been increasing my time with the elliptical machine.
3. I have been watching old episodes of Bones while doing cardio but I am now finished with season 3. I don’t feel like watching other seasons just yet so now I’m trying to catch up on episodes of CSI: Miami that I missed.
4. My mother has become quite the gadget girl. She bought a netbook and a digital camera. I have a feeling, however, that my dad will end up using both, despite him having his own laptop.
5. Right now, my sister, mom, and dad are checking out the house that they bought for my sister. I had errands/woke up late so I didn’t go with them.
And not related to how I spent my week:
6. I have just realized that all members of my family, except yours truly, have recently been enjoying huge purchases.
7. Meanwhile, I bought these miniature furniture:
First project for 2011: Redecorate this mini craft room.