- I have a series of crafts that I cannot wait to share with you guys. For one of these projects, I require the use of plastic toy farm animals. I got a set from a local mall and when I opened the packaging at home, I got this tiny surprise.
- He ran straight to my miniature sewing room. He looks quite at home so I’ll let him stay; I have many other animals to choose from for my project.
- The boyfriend and I had a discussion this morning about whether this little guy truly is a cat. He looks like a Siamese-tabby mix, doesn’t he? Or a monkey-cat.
- During the same mall trip, the boyfriend picked up paintbrushes. Stashed in a glass jar near the acrylic paint counters were these miniature measuring tapes.
- I simply had to buy the teapot one. It was kismet.
- You know the single great thing about a mall that’s undergoing renovation? They do lots of sales.
- I got this plain mini Micky Mouse for a little over $2. It’s the kind that you paint or design yourself.
Which leads us to the question of the day: Would I ever stop buying things simply because they’re cute? If you answered NO, you’re correct.