- Here is another fun fact about our country: we have beautiful beaches. Which basically means that we thrive on tourism. And charging tourists crazy amounts for souvenirs. Thankfully, my city started a program where tourists and locals alike can enjoy local products at their most reasonable prices.
- I got this vintage-y wooden car from the last city-organized fair. Another dust-gatherer, you ask? Well, yes. I like having dust-gatherers that can help me with stylized craft shoots. Example:
- This is a photo that accompanied the popsicle stick chandelier/shade tutorial that I submitted to Design*Sponge. It got featured yesterday!
- Finally got around to making rosettes out of the pre-cut fabric petals I mentioned a few posts ago.
- Some of the rosettes above will be sewn onto satin belts.
- …be transformed into fascinators (for brides, flapper girls, and other headpiece-wearin’ sassy ladies).
— 0 —
PS – Hello to those who have only stumbled upon this blog. And a big hug to my old blogfriends.